Masala Mushroom Recepi Read Count : 30
Category : Recipes
Sub Category : Vegan/Vegetarian
- 1 tsp coriander seeds / daniya seeds
- ½ tsp jeera / cumin seeds
- ¼ tsp pepper / kali mirch
- 4 dried kashmiri red chili
- 3 tsp oil
- 1 inch cinnamon stick / dalchini
- ½ tsp cumin / jeera
- 1 medium sized onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 to matoes, pulped
- ½ tsp turmeric powder / haldi
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- salt to taste
- 10 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup water, add as required
- ¼ cup cashew paste, prepared with 5 cashews
- 2 tbsp cream
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- ½ tsp kasuri methi / dry fenugreek leaves, crushed
- firstly, dry roast coriander seeds, jeera, pepper and dried red chili.
- further blend to smooth powder and keep aside.
- now in a large kadai heat oil and saute cumin seeds, cinnamon stick.
- also add onions, ginger garlic paste and saute till they turn slightly golden brown.
- further add tomato pulp and saute till oil separates from sides.
- additionally add turmeric powder, garam masala powder, prepared masala powder and salt.
- saute on low flame for a minute or till masalas are cooked well.
- add sliced mushrooms and mix gently.
- cover and simmer for 5 minutes, or till mushrooms sweat.
- further add 1 cup of water and cashew paste.
- mix well. cover and simmer for 15 minutes, or till mushrooms cook completely.
- add cream, coriander leaves and kasuri methi. mix well.
- finally, serve mushroom curry with rice or roti.